Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello out there...

Ok, so I finally did it. I've been thinking about it for a while and finally just said "Screw it, why not?" So here is my very first blog entry.

Exciting, isn't it? ; )

I thought I would just take a moment to introduce myself. As you can see from the "About me" section, I am now a stay-at-home mom with a growing-up-faster-than-I-want now-toddler. She's soon to be one year old, and running me completely ragged. In the little spare time I have, I surf the web (more and more often now) and try to finish, start, or at least get a little tiny bit of work done on one of my many UFO's. I dabble in several hobbies, and the chaos in my "quilting room" will prove it. Lately, I spend most of the time with quilting, knitting, crochet, or (a very tiny bit of) embroidery. Sometimes, something else sort of crafty will sneak in on me.

This blog will probably (mostly, but I can't promise exclusively) deal with my crafting projects. I will probably moan about my attempts to finish UFO's, gloat over any project that gets finished, and daydream about projects to come. You're welcome to come along on my ramblings. Just be prepared to find yourself in the middle of baby issues, rants over husband, and anything else that strikes my fancy along the way.... It'll be fun. I hope.

I'll quit for now, its awfully close to bedtime. A sleeping toddler is a joy! See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment