Thursday, March 25, 2010

My favorite shirt...


Just a quick post tonight. Mostly because I have been fighting with this stupid thing for ages now -and it still won't do exactly what I want it to! I'm fed up! So, I'll maybe post what was going to be the other half of this post tomorrow. I just wanted to show a quick snap of my favorite t-shirt. As you can tell from the title of my blog, I have learned to accept and embrace the title that has been bestowed upon me by my friends and family. And when I saw this shirt in the Keepsake Quilting catalog a few months ago, I knew I had to have it. I think the folks over at TwoChicksDesigns.com must have made it just for me. So I bought one. And I'm sort of thinking that I might need a couple more... just so I'll always have a clean one ready and waiting for any occasion...I wonder if it comes in any color other than pink? I think I may just run and check. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment