Saturday, March 27, 2010

So, I was trying to find something to blog about...

...and I really couldn't think of much. I had a wonderful few hours visiting a fabric shop. I was on my quest to find the fabrics that I need for a baby quilt. I found something that I need to make work for me. Probably more on that later.
Picture-wise, I found another recent project. I've made a version of this little hat for my niece and both of my nephews and so, of course, I was immediately informed that I HAD to make one for my Little Miss as well. So I did.




The pictures are a bit fuzzy because she would NOT sit still. I guess she just wasn't in the mood to model that day...












The pattern is from an old crochet magazine. I think its just about the cutest little hat... I just hope I can get her to wear it once or twice- for more than 10 seconds!


This one is very blurry because she was trying to run away as fast as possible! Definitely not in the mood to model for me...





So, that's my little cutie in her new hat.
Hopefully, I'll have a bit more to say tomorrow. Have a good night everybody!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable hat. Your baby is cute wearing it. I am amazed she keeps that hat on.... mine would NEVER do that! :)

    Thank you for visiting me and letting me know about Dreft. I will have to check it out...

    ReplyDelete