Friday, April 23, 2010

Absolutely nothing to report today.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that we are all still alive and still stressed out... : )
(At least, I am.)

My husband came home from work for a few days to get the house packed up and everything into storage until the new house is ready for us. We've been packing up a storm here. All except for Little Miss, who spent most of the week visiting grandparents and being spoiled completely rotten. She loved every minute of it, and didn't really seem to want to come home. I can't really blame her. This place looks like a tornado has been through it. There are boxes piled everywhere, and stuff hauled out onto every surface waiting to be stuffed into a box someplace... oh, yeah, and the foyer is piled high with stuff that is going to be "yard saled" in a few months. (No, I don't actually think that was ever a verb until just this minute. But it works for me! Don't you like it?)


Anyway, there won't be anything in the way of quilting or "yarning" for the next week. We have to finish with the packing of the house. YUCK!! But I did pack a big tub of projects to take with me into exile, so hopefully I can get something accomplished during our downtime between houses. It would be soooo great if it worked out that way...


Until next time, whenever that may be...

No comments:

Post a Comment