Sunday, May 16, 2010

Yay! I think I finally got it...

...maybe. I hate that it took me this long to figure this out... And I still am not completely sure I've got it straight... But at least I managed to get this little button up here finally. I have been trying to get it on my blog for at least a couple of weeks now- the cute little quilterblogs.com button- and somehow I finally managed it! (Although, I'm not sure I can repeat the feat with another button... I'll give it a try a bit later...)

Also, I'm experimenting with new layout options for the blog. Let me know what you think if you have any opinions on this one. Gotta run for now. Happy stitching!

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling for sure .This month will be 1 year I am bloging and still learning lots of things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new blog as well, and it took me a couple weeks of trying to get a button on my blog. Finally realized I was trying to do it in the wrong place! But we are learning, aren't we? Blogger Help sometimes isn't too helpful! Sometimes I can find the answer I need, and sometimes I hunt and hunt and never do! Another funny thing, we are using the same template! Yours is the first blog I've hit so far that is! Happy blogging

    ReplyDelete