Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just a couple of quick photos...

... because I seem to remember promising you a few!

First off, let me show you what came in the mail yesterday. We went out to the mailbox, and there was a terrifically squishy envelope. I knew instantly what it was... the other half of my birthday present!


(The first half of my present was really terrific, too.)





This is what was inside. Holiday Happy from Happy Zombie! (But only the gnoma claus panel. I couldn't talk him in to buying all of it for me...) I love love love this fabric. I knew when I first saw it on her blog that I would have to figure out how to get ahold of some of it. I'm still working on the rest of the prints... But anyway, about the panel- I'm sooo glad that its just as cute in person as on the computer. I have a problem with that. Usually, the pictures online look so different from the actual fabric, but these are just as cute in my living room as online. YAY! The only surprise was the size of the gnomes. For some reason, I thought they would be a bit smaller than they actually are... Not exactly sure why I thought that, but I can't wait to cut them apart and use them!
http://thehappyzombie.com/blog/?p=406http://




Ok, that's NOT where I was trying to get that link, but that will show you the pictures on her blog. (Obviously, I still need to practice with some of these buttons at the top here... I'll probably figure it out eventually. Maybe.)


Ok, that's really all I have time to type right now, so I'll just leave you with a couple of shots of my autumn-ready kitchen table. (The one I had to decorate the other day as a result of this strange autumn fever that I seem to be suffering from.) I love the owls. And I think they look pretty good there. Ok, busy day, gotta go get started. Until next time, happy stitching!






























No comments:

Post a Comment