Sunday, September 12, 2010

This is what I had to drop everything to do.

Isn't he just the cutest? (Not sure why Blogger insists on rotating some of my pictures. Its sort of annoying...) I had so many other things that needed to be done, but I ignored them all and put one of my panels together instead.


I wanted to know what they would look like if you just stuffed them, without any sort of modification. ...
Although, I confess to adding little pom poms to the tops of the hats.


Yep. Still awful stinkin' cute!



Little Miss has given them her seal of approval.




She invaded my sewing room and had to play a bit. (I think she was talking to her daddy in this one...)
That's my tablerunner in the background. More on that next time. Until then, happy stitching!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute. And the look on Little Miss's face is precious. I just made Church Dolls for my little ones. I bet you had lots of fun making your Santas.

    ReplyDelete