Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Two Featherweights Up For Adoption

Yes, you did read that correctly. I have two lovely little Featherweight 221's that are now up for adoption. My husband has just finished listing them for me over at Ebay. (Because he already has the store set up and ready to go...) They are wonderful little machines and they come to their new home with lots and lots of extras. (Or, at least, they seem like lots and lots to me. I have no idea what half of them are even for!)















The first one can be found here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220708116635&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

(I hope these links work...) It's a lovely little 1951 model.


The second is also a lovely little 1951 model. It also has the Centennial medallion. :)
It can be found here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220708133194&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT


Dang it!! I had a picture of it just a minute ago, but Blogger has apparently made it disappear!! GRRRRR!!!!! I hate it when that happens! (Does anyone have a clue why that happens??)

Anyway, both these machines are really great and I'm sad to see them go... But, I never use them and my room is so cluttered... This is my first move in a long term and probably on-going decluttering crusade. I really want them to go to a good and loving home. If you are in the market for a Featherweight, please head on over and help me out. I don't think you will regret it.

2 comments: