Thursday, April 21, 2011

The one that's mostly for her grandparents...

... because it is mostly just pictures of the Little Miss...


I've been doing quite a bit of hand sewing for the last couple of weeks, instead of sneaking down to my machine. Mostly, she has cooperated with this. But every once in a while she can't help but snoop and grab at all of my sharp pokey objects...


So, I figured the perfect solution was to break out the sewing cards I have stashed. (Way ahead of schedule. I figured I had at least another year before she was interested in sewing...)











This turned out to be a great distraction for her, and she was pleasantly occupied for quite a bit.












She didn't actually get much lacing done, but she sure had fun with it...


















These last two are just because she's just too cute here...












And here. :)










That's about all the news for now. See you next time.

2 comments:

  1. Grandma's a lucky lady ... Little Miss is adorable! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! That's so cute! I wish I had a munchkin to teach to sew (for some reason Ben's not interested).

    ReplyDelete