Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas, part 2


It took me a bit longer than intended to get to part 2 (so what else is new?), but here we are, finally!And since Christmas is now long gone, almost everything has been delivered. There's one left that I can't show until next week, but here's the rest. I think...

This is the shawl for my grandmother. It is pink, but maybe not quite as pink as it looks in this photo. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. 



These are the two mugs for my sister. She has a Pinterest board full of things she wants people to make for her, and these were listed, so...
 I loved this little piggy button, but I could only get my hands on one of the darn little things... (And it took ages to get here...)

So, the second mug doesn't actually match, but I love this little heart button, too. I think the cable shows up a bit better in this photo, too.


This is the first of the herd (warren? flock? whatever group name applies...) of little bunnies I made this year. And it also is the only boy bunny of them all. He hasn't been delivered yet, either, but there's almost no chance of my nephew looking here, so it'll be fine. :)
 Here's a group shot of the rest of the little bunnies:

Five little girl bunnies in cute little dresses, for five little girls who are also quite cute. (My little ones each snagged a bunny for Christmas, and my three adorable little nieces got the others.)


Looking at these pictures, I see that I still don't have that bunny hat uploaded yet. So that's two more Christmas presents left to post. I'll get that up in the next couple of days. I'm going to get back to my dishcloths for now. (I have no idea, really. I just suddenly needed to make some dishcloths. Maybe I'm not quite as recovered from that cold as I thought I finally was...)

No comments:

Post a Comment