Saturday, March 14, 2015

Some Big (and Scary) News

So, today is a big day for me. It's exciting, and also sort of scary.

My husband has been suggesting this for a while, but I have never been brave enough to attempt it until now...

I would like to announce the grand opening of my new Etsy shop. You can find it here if you are so inclined. I would love it if you stopped by for a look.

Right now, I have a few baby blankets and some pincushions. I am working on new items even as we speak, and I will be adding them as soon as they are ready.

Here's a peek at the items currently in my shop:










I've also got a new blog, just for my shop. You will find shop updates over there, and also the story behind my Dutch girl blankets. If you'd like to stop by, you can find us at NeeNee's Needlework. I'll be posting the links up at the top of the blog here for the shop and its blog in the next few hours, so they'll be easy to find later.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll wander over to take a look at my new shop and blog. See you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment