Tuesday, September 14, 2021

My Reading Log- August 2021

 Hello again from the school pickup line! (Seriously, these people need hobbies...) I'm gonna be here for a while. I've put a loaf of dough to rise for the girls' sandwiches for the rest of the week. It should be ready to mess with when I finally get home.  Thankfully, it won't need too much work. (That's why I adore this recipe.) Work has about finished me off. If only I knew what I was feeding them for supper...

Anyway...

As promised, I've got my very short little list for August with me. I have really got to make some progress on these half finished books! September's finished list is only one (!) book long so far- one of my daughter's books that she made me read. (It was good. I liked it. But still...)


August 2021

Graphic novels/comics:

The Legend of Korra: Turf Wars

The Legend of Korra: Ruins of the Empire


Fiction:

All Systems Red

Artificial Condition

Rogue Protocol

Exit Strategy

"Home"

Network Effect

Fugitive Telemetry       all by Martha Wells


So, there you go. That's all for August.

No comments:

Post a Comment