Tuesday, October 19, 2021

My Reading Log- September 2021

 I spent a large portion of last month skimming cookbooks (and a few other books) without really reading them properly. There were only two that I really read enough to count. I did manage to finish two of the history books I've been in the middle of, though. I guess that counts for something... Right?

So, without further ado, I give you my very short September list:

September 2021

Fiction:

The Water Horse by Dick King-Smith

The Martian by Andy Weir (again. Seriously, any book that starts out with those first three sentences is a winner in my book.)


Comics/Graphic Novels:

Archie 1000 Page Comics Delight


History:

Bad Days in History

More Bad Days in History  both by Michael Farquhar


Cookbooks:

Firefly: Big Damn Cookbook by Chelsea Monroe-Cassel

The Geeky Chef Cookbook by Cassandra Reeder


That's a grand total of only seven finished books. For the whole month! I think I'm very disappointed in myself. But I'm already several days in to the new month without a single finished book, so I'm obviously not so disappointed that I've managed to focus and get things finished. 

There's still time.

No comments:

Post a Comment