Monday, April 25, 2022

My Reading Log- October 2021

 It's been a long while coming, but here is the list you've been waiting for:


October 2021

Fiction:

Briarheart- Mercedes Lackey

Peeps- Scott Westerfeld

Humans Wanted- Vivian Caethe

Humans Are Weird (I Have the Data)- Betty Adams



Non-Fiction:

How Rich People Think- Steve Siebold

Eat That Frog- Brian Tracy

Everything is Figureoutable- Marie Forleo



Graphic Novel:

Legacy of the Fire Nation (Avatar )- Joshua Pruett

Legacy (Avatar)- Michael Teitelbaum

Fake Blood- Whitney Gardner



That's October 2021, in the bag. I'll finish out the year with the next post. And then we can kick 2021 in the tail and move on. (In a lot of ways, 2021 was worse than 2020. I'm glad it's gone and I'll be happy to forget about it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment