Tuesday, June 8, 2021

My Reading Log- March 2021

March 2021

Like I said before, there's almost nothing to post for this month. 

This isn't going to take long at all. 


Fiction:

Calculated Risks by Seanan McGuire (new InCryptid novel!! I adore Greg, just saying...)

Catalyst by Anne McCaffrey and Elizabeth Ann Scarborough


Yeah. So... That's March. 

The good news is that April looks a little better than this. And May, while heavy on the graphic novels, is almost looking normal. So, that's good. 

This is the nadir (so far) of my slump of the year. Really hoping it doesn't this bad again. It isn't even that I wasn't reading, it was more of a couldn't-focus-long-enough-to-finish-anything problem.

Now, I need to go find something to read. I think I'm going to have to bail on the current book and I have to find a suitable replacement. (It's a bodice ripper with a supernatural bent, but it isn't very good. It reminds me very strongly of the ones that made me hate the whole genre for so many years. With the added bonus of some strange word choices at times. It's not my jam. Not at all.) What I need right now is a really good story...

No comments:

Post a Comment