Tuesday, June 1, 2021

My Reading Log- February 2021

 February 2021

Gosh, I'm behind. This has just been a tough year so far. My reading was down in February, too. I just couldn't seem to concentrate. Looks like I mostly only read with my girls. And all fiction, apparently. [Spoilers (or maybe just fair warning): March was worse. There's barely even anything to post.]

Here we go, short list:

Fiction:

The Trials of Apollo series by Rick Riordan

book 1  The Hidden Oracle

book 2  The Dark Prophecy

book 3  The Burning Maze

book 4  The Tyrant's Tomb

book 5  The Tower of Nero


Dying With Her Cheer Pants On by Seanan McGuire

Graphic Novels:

The Babysitter's Club: Kristy's Great Idea  by Ann M. Martin and Raina Telgemeier


Yeah, that's it. That's the whole list. It makes me sad just looking at it. Although they were great books, so at least there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment