Tuesday, August 10, 2021

My Reading Log- April and May 2021

 Since life has gotten the better of me lately and I'm so very far behind, I'm going to knock out two lists today. Bear with me...

April 2021

Fiction:

Shuri            and

Shuri: The Vanished by Nic Stone    My daughter got the first one for Christmas. She loved it. I've been on the lookout for the sequel ever since. This was my first chance to grab it. I made her loan me hers before I let her read the new one. (I know, that's mean. But if I didn't hold new books hostage occasionally, she'd never let me read her stuff...) 

Life's Too Short by Abby Jimenez      Been waiting impatiently for this one, too. Ever since I first saw her announce it. Devoured it all in one go (again!) and now I'm stuck (again!!) waiting super impatiently for her next book. Which won't be out until April. *sigh*


Comic/Graphic Novel:

I Will Judge You By Your Bookshelf  by Grant Snider


Nonfiction:

Broken by Jenny Lawson     Another eagerly awaited book that I devoured far too quickly

Didn't See That Coming by Rachel Hollis


That finishes up April. Now, on to May!


May 2021

Fiction:

The Hunger Games

Catching Fire

Mockingjay          all by Suzanne Collins          Reread these because my daughter wanted to start them.

Fugitive Telemetry by Martha Wells             Murderbot!!! I so badly need some more Murderbot. Also, I should stop reading so fast when I get a new book. They just don't last long enough...


Nonfiction:

Salt  by Mark Kurlansky

Why Does He Do That? by Lundy Bancroft

James Monroe by Gary Hart


Comic/Graphic Novel:

Here follows a long list of Avatar: The Last Airbender titles... [It's our new(est) obsession.]

AtLA:Katara and the Pirate's Silver

AtLA:The Promise

AtLA:The Search

AtLA:The Rift

AtLA:Smoke and Shadow

AtLA:North and South

AtLA:Imbalance

AtLA:The Lost Adventures



No comments:

Post a Comment