Thursday, August 12, 2021

My Reading Log- June and July 2021

 Continuing my efforts to get caught up, we're doing another double feature today.

June 2021

Fiction:

The Oathbound

Oathbreakers

Oathblood

Beyond  (new Valdemar book!!!)

The Wizard of London

Home From the Sea  all by Mercedes Lackey   I was in a rereading sort of mood this month, I guess

Blood Banked

Blood Shot   both by Tanya Huff  


Graphic Novel/Comic:

Toph Beifong's Metalbending Academy        another Avatar: the Last Airbender comic


Nonfiction:

Animal Vegetable Junk by Mark Bittman


July 2021

Fiction:

A Study in Sable

A Scandal in Battersea

The Bartered Brides

The Spellbound Child  all by Mercedes Lackey, continuing my reread. I originally started by looking for something my daughter might like. And I did give her The Wizard of London, but I don't think she's quite ready for the rest of these yet...


Comic/Graphic Novel:

AtLA: Suki Alone      this is the newest of the comics that we have (well, except that we just finished Korra, so there's two more next month. Technically...)


Humor:

Fun With Kirk and Spock by Robb Pearlman       this is a parody of the Dick and Jane books that used to be popular with new readers. My friend and I stumbled across it in the bookstore and it somehow came home with me...


And that gets me caught up. Now I just have to make some progress on all the books I'm working on so I have something (besides Korra) to log for August...


No comments:

Post a Comment