Thursday, February 4, 2021

My Reading Log- January 2021

January 2021

It was a pretty normal reading month, I suppose. Although, it was pretty heavy on the non-fiction. I think it has to do with being the beginning of the year. I like to read inspirational books that will give me, at least briefly, the illusion that I might finally get my act together. (Probably also the root of my obsession with planners and such, now that I think about it...) Anyway, without further ado, I present the list:

Fiction:

Discount Armageddon
Across the Green Grass Fields- both by Seanan McGuire 

Well Played- Jen DeLuca


Non-fiction:

100 Days of  Real Food Menu Planner- Lisa Leake

The Millionaire Next Door-  Thomas J. Stanley & William D. Danko

The Next Millionaire Next Door- Thomas J. Stanley & Sarah Stanley Fallaw

The Index Card- Helaine Olen & Harold Pollack

James Madison- Garry Wills

Girl, Wash Your Face- Rachel Hollis


Undetermined:
(I really want to call this one non-fiction because of the message, but she repeatedly used the word fiction in the book, so fictional non-fiction? Whatever you call it, it was pretty good.)

A Room of One's Own- Virginia Woolf


No comments:

Post a Comment