Thursday, February 18, 2021

Coming Attractions

 I always have a list of books I really want to get ahold of. I think that's true of most bookworms. Don't we all keep track of our favorite authors and their upcoming works? Today, I thought I'd make a short list of all the books I can't wait to read. 

First up on the list, we have the next book by Abby Jimenez, Life's Too Short. I've been waiting eagerly for this one. Ever since the second I finished reading her last book for the first time. Luckily, it is expected to be released on April 6th, so I won't have to wait too much longer. It'll just seem like it.

Next up, Calculated Risks by Seanan McGuire. I stumbled across a mention of it on Twitter earlier that reminded me IT'S ALMOST HERE! YAY! To be released on February 23rd, it's the next installment in the InCryptid series that I adore so much. Gimme!

Our next book on the list is disappointingly far in the future. June 15th, to be exact. How will I ever make it? Mercedes Lackey's newest Valdemar book, Beyond, is supposed to finally give us the story of the founding. I've been waiting on that for years. (Also the true story of Sun and Shadow, if she wants suggestions...) I'm excited for this one, for sure.

Fugitive Telemetry by Martha Wells. More Murderbot. 'Nough said. Oh, except this: April 27th. Ugh! That's forever from now! I need it.

So, that's my short list. (looks back over the list) Turns out it's very short. Hmmm... There has to be some more around here somewhere. I have to go make some more notes, apparently...

No comments:

Post a Comment