Thursday, January 14, 2021

My Reading Log- December 2020

 December 2020

Finally we get to the end of a very rough year. Good riddance. Reading during the month went back up a bit, mostly at the end of the month. Weird, but normal is overrated anyway. Here we go:


Fiction:

Jolene- Mercedes Lackey      The latest in the Elemental Masters series

Judy Moody Gets Famous- Megan McDonald        (again, read with my younger kiddo)


Graphic Novels:

Barely Functional Adult- Meichi NG    (this was a new comic for me and I loved it)


Nonfiction:

Thomas Jefferson- Joyce Appleby

You Need a Budget- Jesse Mecham

Grocery- Michael Ruhlman

A Culinary History of  West Virginia- Shannon Colaianni Tinnell

How to be a Conscious Eater- Sophie Egan


So, there we go. The end of 2020. We made it. Thank goodness.  2021 will be better, yeah?  So far, so good, although I admit we're only just getting started on it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment