Wednesday, January 13, 2021

My Reading Log- November 2020

 November 2020

Another short month of reading. Not really sure why I got so little reading done. I just wasn't quite myself, I guess. Possibly it was just exhaustion. October was a hard month. Anyway, only a handful of books this month.

Fiction:

Stink and the Attack of the Slime Mold

Judy Moody is in a Mood-  both by Megan McDonald

I read these with my younger girl at her insistence. She didn't actually have to work too hard to convince me. Pretty sure this is the beginning of a new series obsession for her. Which is good, because between them, Judy and Stink have enough books to keep her reading for months...


Graphic Novels:

Library Wars Vol 1

I've been wanting to try some manga reading. (My first attempts a while back did not impress me. I decided it was the story, so I've been looking for a better one. How could anyone resist a title like this?) I'm not sure whether I really liked this one or not, but I'm on hold for the second one. I'll try to read a few more before I decide for sure. Right now, I'm thinking it just may not be for me. Possibly I just need to find the right series?


Nonfiction:

John Adams- John Patrick Diggins



Yeah. Looking at this list is depressing. November was rougher on me than I thought. December was a bit better. Here's hoping January is even better and my reading can get back to something approaching normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment