Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Random Thoughts on a Wednesday...

1. It is only Wednesday. :( 

2. The weekend is not close enough.

3.  I really, really don't like waking up at 4am.

4.  It isn't getting any better as time goes on. 

5.  It might be getting worse.

6.  I really need for my kids to let me sleep- afternoon naps or early bedtime. Or both. Both would be good.

7.  I have no clue what I should be blogging about today.

8. You already figured that out.

9. You actually had it figured out as soon as you started reading.  (It's okay to admit it. We both know it's true.)

10. What I really want to be doing right now is reading that little romance novel I got from the library.

11. What I'm doing instead is dishes. And cooking supper... (And blogging. Ish. But I like doing that.)

12. The kids are not going to eat supper. Sometimes I don't know why I bother.

13. It's because I love them. That's why.

14. I still wish they would just eat it already.

15. This is my life.

16. It's a pretty good one, most days. :)

17. My sister just sent me some pictures of my beautiful new niece.

18. They made me smile.

19. I definitely need more pictures...

20. I'm still wishing I was reading.

21. Yeah, I can't do it anymore. I'm going to go read that book. And hopefully not burn dinner...

22. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment